Confrontation 3

Forum konfrontacyjne,
www.rackham.fr

Confrontation 3

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 21 cze 2010, o 14:45

Hello and sorry for just bumping in like this.

Moved to Krakow a while ago and was hoping to be able to find people to play with. I don't know if anyone still plays the good old Confrontation 3.0 or 3.5? If there are any, I'm up for a game in the near future. Just need to get my models here.

And sorry for not using Polish. haven't been able to learn the language yet.

See you around.
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Re: Confrontation 3

Postprzez estro_pajo » 23 cze 2010, o 19:38

heya,
some of us still have a few good ol'confrontation models. I've got a few goblins in my closet and wouldn't mind getting 2-3 additional minis to play a game or two.

You'd have to teach me the rules though...

See you around.
Obrazek
estro_pajo
staff sergeant
staff sergeant

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 24 cze 2010, o 12:16

Sounds great. Never faced of against Goblins. Hope to have 5 more or less complete factions here in krakow soon (within one and a half month). So I'll be bringing Griffins, Drunes, Wolfen, ALchemists and Cynwalls. Still trying to locate a few miniatures to these factions.

I'll gladly try and teach you the rules. You can find them online if you want to start reading: http://homepage.mac.com/michaton/confsden/index.html

see ya around
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Postprzez BodPud » 25 cze 2010, o 12:33

Do you play any other games? Maybe Warmachine, Anima Tactics, Wyrd Malifaux?
BodPud
sergeant
sergeant

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 25 cze 2010, o 13:09

I have been looking towards Malifaux, but not really. I do play Blood bowl as well. tried to start a tourney and campaign here in Krakow, but nothing so far.
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 8 sie 2010, o 17:29

BodPud napisał(a):Do you play any other games? Maybe Warmachine, Anima Tactics, Wyrd Malifaux?

I have started looking towards Malifaux and even ordered the rulebook. I have plans of playing the arcanists. Haven´t chosen any subfaction yet though :P
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Postprzez BodPud » 9 sie 2010, o 17:48

Rulebook or Expansion book released recently?

FYI, in Krakow we have in play Marcus, Rasputina, Ramos, LadyJustice, Sonnia, Perdita, Seamus, Viktoria.
BodPud
sergeant
sergeant

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 10 sie 2010, o 13:00

Hmmm... seems like all the factiosn I've been eyeballing is already taken then :P Have been looking at the Viktorias, Rasputina, Ramos and Sonnia. Might actually take Lilith though. Hmm... will wait for the rulebook first. Do you play often? and would it be ok to join the game?
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Postprzez BodPud » 10 sie 2010, o 13:42

Sorry - "in play" was maybe to much to say ;) Especially for Sonnia, Victorias.
I play Guild so I have all masters, but hardly use Sonnia (don't have any minions for her).
JakubT has Victoria, but doesn't play Outcast as I remember correctly. He also has Rasputina with her forces, but I heard he may change faction.

BTW in expansion book every faction get one new master, henchman, 1-2 totems and many minions.
Some masters look very cool.

Unfortunately we don't play often (again Warmachine is #1) and two players are suspended for a while.
But I'm sure we'll play more when expansion book appears in Krakow :)

As for game, we set up games here
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1253
Note that Strych is not open yet (holidays). Probably they'll open Monday 16th
Miniature games have two days Monday and Thursday for gaming.
You are always welcome.
BodPud
sergeant
sergeant

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 11 sie 2010, o 05:54

Ok. I had a look at the rulebook (first one) yesterday and I have chosen a faction and two of the subfactions therein. My decision came to the Neverborn centered on Pandora first and Lilith in second. Will probably be oredring the models on Thursday or Friday. So I should have around 35 SS worth to each subfaction. After that, I will be waiting for the new Neverborn Master :D

I'm sorry, but the link you sent me didn't tell me very much to be honest. But if there's a place where you play miniature games, I'll gladly drop by. And if someone want to play a game of Malifaux even before the new book arrives here, I'll gladly join in a game :)
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Postprzez BodPud » 11 sie 2010, o 07:42

Balefirestorm napisał(a):Ok. I had a look at the rulebook (first one) yesterday and I have chosen a faction and two of the subfactions therein. My decision came to the Neverborn centered on Pandora first and Lilith in second.

My Guild forces are happy about that ;)

I'm sorry, but the link you sent me didn't tell me very much to be honest. But if there's a place where you play miniature games, I'll gladly drop by. And if someone want to play a game of Malifaux even before the new book arrives here, I'll gladly join in a game :)

OK.
"STRYCH" is a city/social club, where we play miniature games (every game you wish). They have tables, terrains etc. For games it's opened 16:00-21:00 in Mondays and Thursdays. It costs 5zl per month (free during holidays).
Address: Masarska street #14 (near the Galeria Kazimierz)
If you wish we can meet there in the next Monday and play a game.

In the topic it's link I provided we just seek opponents for next days. So in the future just send a note that you wish to play and wait for the response.
BodPud
sergeant
sergeant

Postprzez Balefirestorm » 11 sie 2010, o 08:43

I doubt that I will be able to get the miniatures and assemble them till next monday, but I'll gladly drop by anyhow. If for nothing else, so to meet some people and see what games you're playing.
Balefirestorm
private first class
private first class

Powrót do Konfrontacja & AT-43